The “Retained Search” option is Nutmeg’s premier service, and includes Nutmeg’s full range of standard search, marketing and consulting services. It is best utilized for C-Suite and some niche Administrative Leadership candidate searches. Retained Search services include:
- Development of Search Memorandum
- On-site consulting services and interview preparation for your team using Nutmeg’s own “Getting Them To Love You” methodology.
- Comprehensive, written “Opportunity Overview” outlining key aspects of your organization, the role, its features and benefits.
- Candidate sourcing and screening.
- Pre-Employment Assessment Testing conducted by our licensed, state certified psychologist.
- Written Candidate Executive Summaries.
- Candidate presentation.
- Interview, logistical support and liaison services.
- Offer presentation and negotiation.
- Reference checking.
- Licensing reciprocity, credentialing facilitation and related on-boarding support.
- Regular periodic candidate / client employment follow-ups to insure a smooth transition and lasting tenure.
Retained Search services include a limited, one year guarantee. If the candidate should resign or is otherwise terminated during the first year of employment, Nutmeg will replace the candidate at no additional charge.