Operating Room Nurses
LOCATION: Hartford County, CT
ORGANIZATION: Acute Care Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: General Operating Room - Scrub and Circulate
CURRENT OPENINGS INCLUDE A 40 HOUR AND 32 HOUR POSITION
WITH OTHER POSITIONS TO BE OPENED SOON.
- The positions are all 8 hour shifts either first or second shift.
- Varied shifts between 7 am-11 pm with call shift from 11 p-7 a.
- Shifts include: 7am -3:30pm, 7am -5:30pm , 9am-5:30pm, 12:30pm -9pm, 10:30am -9pm, 2:30pm-11pm.
- Weekend shifts are either 7am-3pm or 2:30pm-10:30pm with call.
- The majority of the RNs weekly schedule is days but once a week they are scheduled for a 9a-5p or 2p-11:30p.
- CALL - reasonable time for call is 30 minutes commutable distance.
- There are 9 OR's and two additional OR's in the ASU.
- OR's are relatively large.
- OR rooms were recently modernized with all new technology and electronics and they are engaged in electronic charting.
- Hospital has leading, state-of-the-art technology including a Robotics Program, 360 degree 3D imaging as well as Firefly Fluorescence Imaging.
- Centers of Excellence in Ortho and Bariatrics and the the System is a member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance.
For a copy of the formal job description, compensation and other employer details, please submit your resume and contact information on the right.