Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Location: Westchester County, NY
Organization: Large, physician led, multi-specialty medical practice
Overview: We are seeking a exceptional Physician Assistant to be part of the Orthopedic/PA health care team, providing diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive healthcare services for the practice. Position schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Duties include but are not limited to, obtaining medical histories and performing physical examinations,
requesting and evaluating diagnostic tests, rendering a diagnosis, providing indicated treatment and follow-up instructions, prescribing medications as indicated, performing aspirations and injections, and the application and removal of all types of traction, casts, splints, and other immobilization devices and equipment.
The practice's orthopedic service line boasts not only exceptional clinicians, but a warm and friendly
environment for both patients and staff. Leadership is most interested in chatting with candidates that possess a careful balance of exceptional clinical skills, warm interpersonal skills, unwavering integrity and an outstanding work ethic.
* Current New York State licensureas a Physician Assistant
* Orthopedic experience as a Physician Assistant preferred
* Flexibility with hours and duties as required. Will be required to work extended hours per MD schedule.
* Demonstrate ability to perform advanced technical tasks/OR assist
Generous base salary (depending on experience), plus substantial bonus and outstanding benefits.
Practice Pride Points
- Award winning physicians
- Thriving multispecialty medical practice, with a very strong orthopedic service line.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology
- Advanced Electronic Medical Records
- Premier Radiology Services
- Multiple locations and services, including urgent care and ambulatory surgery center
- Nimble team environment
For a copy of the formal job description, compensation and other employer details, please submit your resume and contact information on the right.